Who am I? Why have I decided to blog? How will this blog make you a better tennis player? These are a few of the questions I will answer for you in my first ever blog post. If you enjoy this article let me know of Twitter, Facebook or Google+.
Who Am I?
Imagine you have over 25 years of tennis experience under your belt. You have played on the center court of Wimbledon, Australian Open, US Open and the French Open with millions of eyes watching your every move. Holding their breath and praying for your victory or defeat. You have heard the roar of the crowd as you lift the Wimbledon trophy above your head and felt the crushing disappointment of not being able to compete because of injury. And you have felt the thrill of helping professional tennis players fix their game and crack the top 10. This is who I am and these are a few of the experiences I have had in my life. You can learn more about me here.
Why A Blog?
The simple answer is that I want to share my tennis knowledge, experience and secrets with you. I do this because I love the game and blogging is the most direct, easiest and fastest way to do this. I have seen so many careers (including my own) cut short because of bad coaching and misinformation. I want to put a stop to this. I want to teach you the most effective and fastest ways possible to improve your tennis. I want to spread and make this knowledge accessible to everyone. And the best way to do that is to give it away for free. Sound good?
How Reading My Blog Will Make You A Better Tennis Player?
There is a lot of wrong information out there. That is the simple truth. I was a victim of this for much of my professional tennis career and I want to make sure you are not sold the same snake oil I got. I will give you professional grade information that anyone can pick up and use immediately. Below are a few things I will show you:
- How to spot bad advice and what to do about it
- What your tennis coach doesn’t want you to know
- The biomechanical secrets to more power and accuracy
- How to injury proof your body
- The fastest way to increase your reaction speed, agility and stamina
- Why scouting opponents is important and how to do it like the pros
- Spot anyone’s weakness in 10 minutes and how to exploit it
- My secret training methods for breaking world records
- The proven 3-step process to getting into the zone
- How to get inside your opponents head and why it’s important
- The top 10 qualities all great tennis players have in common
- Proven psychological techniques to suppress nervousness
- How to fight like your life depends on it
- The 10 core tennis styles and how to beat them all
- The pros secrets to dealing with pressure
I will teach you all this and much for FREE. Sound like a good deal?